Monday, October 26, 2009

Blech, by Russ

This is just me crying like a bitch. I just needed to get it out, feel free to skip over me today.

Friday sucked. Nala jumped the fence and I spent over an hour yelling her name throughout the neighborhood. It wouldn't have been that bad, but blondefab planted seeds (quiet unintentionally) of a poor ending. Thankfully, a) I remembered her training and started blowing a whistle and b) she remembered her training and came running. So that worked out, save my sore throat.

Saturday, was bipolar. We were supposed to be visiting friends, but the kids were running fevers. Oh and my throat still hurt. The Clemson-Miami game did nothing to help that. At least the good guys won!

Sunday bitch-slapped me with a chest and head cold. Trying to hork up a lung does nothing to help the throat, btw.

Lets see what else I can bitch about...

The microwave door handle broke off. The toaster oven caught fire (that was fun! and a post on it's own). And the wine refrigerator is warming the wine, rather than cooling it.

Oh, and the furnace is being replaced today. For the month of October, expenses GREATLY exceed income.

Belly aching is complete, go about your day. I'm sorry you read this.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

We've all been there and sometimes it really feels good to just bitch. So, bitch away, I say.

I hope today is the start of a better week and hey! October is almost over!

SciFi Dad said...

But there were no squirrel incidents! That's something.

Cocotte said...

That IS bad! Feel better, Russ!

Blondefabulous said...

Dude.... sorry to have made you worry, even if it was unintentional. I hate to say it, but I was rooting for Miami, mostly because the Hubs is a fan.

Gators won though and are #1 in both polls, so all is right with the universe, minus Toby. :-(

Xbox4NappyRash said...

Ya big girl's blouse.

Mike said...

Man, and I was thinking of droping by your place soon. Not on your life with what's happening there....

Putz said...

oh my god...DOG AT LARGE.....18 cops would be after me and my dog if that happened to me here in ephraim....i would be brought to the magestraght to be held accountable for my trangressions...like mike above i am thinking of dropping by your place or maybe i will just make a visit to the piggly wigly...same thing isn't it?????